Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Evan McJames Hickey

Here is an attempt to keep my grandmother, our family, and friends up to date on the growth and development of Evan. Evan is now in his 24th week of development. From most of the websites he looks like a baby doll, approximately 11 inches and a little over a pound.
Pat has finished painting the nursery and getting the "guestroom" stuff out of there, the crib has been ordered, the bedding has come in and the rest of the baby stuff will come with time. Pat has definately started nesting.
As for Evan, he is still very active. With each outward punch I am beginning to tell what body part is hitting me. I was able to touch his little knee this past Sunday. It was sticking out of my side in a right degree angle. I was absolutly amazed to touch a part of his body and know what it was. I am already in love.

No comments: