Monday, March 3, 2008

Nursery


I have had a few requests for nursery images. Here is the bedding we have picked out. It is called MiGi Splash, the nursery is painted very similar to the blue in the bedding. I am hoping the crib will be in this week, then I'll post pictures of the nursery set up thus far.

On another note, we went to the doctor on Friday. She said everything looks good, weight gain is perfect, belly measurement is right on, and glucose test is next visit. We did get some disappointing news, no more ultrasounds unless she needs to see which direction he is in, or if she has any other concerns. On a brighter note, we have found out about this place in Knoxville called Image Within and they do 3D/4D ultrasounds. You have to take in proof that you have had the 20 week anatomy ultrasound and for a cost they will do the "fun" ultrasound so you can see what the baby looks like. Pat and I will do this in week 30, so he has enough fat deposits and will not look like an alien. That will be in about 4 or 5 weeks, so more Evan to come!

3 comments:

HGTV TRAFFIC said...

Cute bedding! I love the colors and the fishies!

Frances Vineyard said...

Really cute bedding! Keep the posts coming!
Fran

Melanie said...

I love that bedding. My friend who is having a boy in April has the exact same one!
-Mel