Up against the "Pregnancy Wall" at work. Frances started it, Melanie followed, and I am continuing.
Not a whole - lot going on. Our battery is dead in the digital camera and I am too lazy to charge it, So Meredith took these pictures at work today. I am now beginning my 30th week. Last post I was 26/27 weeks - can't remember since it has been so long ago.
April should fly by for us. We start our parenting/birthing/baby classes, I turn 30 -ouch, we are going to see Alison Krauss and Robert Plant!! possibly Levon Helm (From The Band), and a - Best of all - a weekend trip to Sugar Falls.
Then we get through May and Evan will be here! I think he is as ready to get out of me and I am ready to get him out. His movements are more stretching and rolling, probably trying to make more room for himself. He still kicks but more in the morning. Those kicks can take my breath away. He'll probably play soccer like his mommy :)
1 comment:
You look beautiful!!! I am so excited for you all! Love ya, Frances
Post a Comment