Saturday, April 19, 2008

Chubby Baby's 4D ultrasound pictures









Today we had our 32 week and final 4D ultrasound. He has really put on some weight. Our big boy slept most of the visit, we were able to wake him up just enough to get him to move his arm from his face. After getting his arm down he then proceeded to put his foot in his face. He was so cramped up in me that we did not see much of his body, only his head, hands, 1 foot, boy parts, hair and an ear. Never the less, he still looks like his daddy. Hopefully he will be here is 6 week! I can't imagine him getting any bigger, but I do realize he still has 2-3 more pounds to gain as well as 3-5 more inches to grow. I really do hope he is early.

2 comments:

Marsha Loftis said...

I had ultrasound when I was pregnant with my children but nothing like these. These are wonderful. I'm amazed at the detail of the images. congratulations!!

Frances Vineyard said...

He has a cute chubby face, how sweet! It is getting close!