Monday, April 6, 2009

9 months

I have not been very good at posting as of late. Mainly because Evan is everywhere and into everything. When we finally get him down I go down too. Once I tried to update the blog with him on my lap. I quickly learned he loves to pound the keyboard. I will try and do better, my mom is disappointed when she does not see new pictures - and i have a camera full...
Here are Evan's 9 month pictures. I was sweating after the session because I had to chase him around the whole time - and save the poor bunny from being thrown through the air. Evan has figured out how to throw.

























4 comments:

Kylie said...

These are great! He is so cute and getting so big!!!! :)

Kembree said...

OMG! Too cute! You gotta send me one! Is this at the place in Franklin Square that always had Live Bunnys on the shopping center billboard?

HaynesBaby said...

How cute - I can't wait until our little one is here!!!!

Kembree said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!!