Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Evan

We did it! We all survived the first year. From sleepless nights, to horrible diapers, bad falls, bumps on the head, stubbed toes, 1 ear infection, cutting teeth... you get it. None of these bad things can possible overshadow the good things, baby smiles, baby giggles, wet kisses, good hugs, the sound of his voice when he says mama & dada. I don't remember life before Evan, just like I don't remember life before Pat. I guess it does not matter anymore. I love our life!
Here are pictures from Playtime with Adam, the flood at Sugar Falls, and Evan's fist birthday party. Curious George was the theme, we had Stefano's Pizza and Mag Pie's cup cakes. Good Times were had by all.




If you have ever been so fortunate to go to Sugar Fall, these pictures will amaze you...





















































2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Happy Birthday Evan!

David, Christy, & McKalie said...

Happy Birthday Evan. I need to bring his gift up tonight or tomorrow, if you guys are going to be home.