























THese Pictures are from our stay at the Grove Park Inn in Ashville, NC. I can't wait to go back. We spent all day at the spa. We felt new and young again!! then we came home to Evan.



We had to cut his hair, it was time, we both came to this conclusion independantly of each other and agreed as we discussed Evan's hair had to be cut. I'm not going to lie, it was bad, he yelled, wanted the comb or scissors. He wanted to crawl around in 30 years of strangers hair that had always and will always remain in that floor. It was gross to see little black hairs stuck to Evan fully knowing Evan has blonde hair and that hair off a stranger would most likely end up in my son's mouth!
Great times, we'll get aunt Dana to break out the flobie.
1 comment:
You are so funny about him crawling around in the hair, ya that is kinda gross. I hope to see you all at the first game, I know we will be there for it!
Post a Comment