Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finally Found What I was looking For!!

You know when you have your heart set on something how it is hard to settle for less? Well, I've been looking for a photographer who is not just a portrait taker, but someone with artistic talent. Let's face it, if you have ever tried to take pictures of your child you know how hard it is to get that perfect picture. Child moves faster than snapshot. Well, through a friend I found her. Rhonda Thompson - GIRL HAS GOT TALENT. I am so amazed with the pictures she took of Evan. The pictures are works of art. I'll post more when I get them but for now check out these amazing moments she captured. Also check out her website and if you need a talented photographer to make you look as good as she made me.... CALL HER!!







1 comment:

Kembree said...

great job..does she weddings?