Monday, March 29, 2010

Wild Ride




I am at work with no camera to update how big this boy is and how he keeps changing.
Evan caught the flu in February had a double ear infection in March and we are anxiously awaiting spring so we can finally be rid of illness. It has been something every month.
On a funny note, the other night I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner when I notice Evan sitting beside Chubby as Chubby has his face buried into the food bowl. Knowing Chubby's tail is about to be pulled or another harassing action will take place, I kept one eye on him. He proceeds to move/push Chubby out of the way, get on all fours and stick his face into the food bowl like the cat. I quickly pick him up by the waist and hand him off to his father. I'm glad I don't buy the wet cat food.

No comments: