Life never seems to slow down. We live for the weekends when we can be with family and experience everything all over again through Evan's excitment as he does something new. This weekend I went outside to weed our flowerbeds, some strawberries have overtaken our beds and since daddy told Evan they were strawberries Evan thinks he can eat them. They are not real strawberries. Even saw me outside and came outside to help. He grabbed his shovel and rake and was eager to pitch in. I love this age, because he wants to help us with everything we do. I hope it never wears off. These pictures are from a shoot my favorite photographer (Rhonda Thompson - check her out) held last Saturday May 8th. Evan and Averie are so cute and really enjoy being around each other.
1 comment:
Cute post, love the images, family look amazing. From engagement rings
Post a Comment