Just returned from Mom and Dad's. Evan slept most of the visit but woke-up for a few minutes. Mom thinks we (me and Evan) look bigger than last week. He is getting bigger every day. I have gained 10 pounds!!!
It is so good to keep up with you this way. Wow your belly is not as big as mine got at 24 weeks. I am so happy for you cuz. Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy, especially when others are catering to your every need. Love ya. Jennifer
4 comments:
I'm glad you started a blog! Congrats on your pregnancy!
I must say your February belly shot looks tiny! Evan has grown SOO much this month!!! :) was that taken at the beginning of February?
I am so happy for ya'll! You beat me on getting preggo. We will be trying soon. Hope all goes well, keep in touch.
Love your cuz,
Brooke
It is so good to keep up with you this way. Wow your belly is not as big as mine got at 24 weeks. I am so happy for you cuz. Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy, especially when others are catering to your every need. Love ya. Jennifer
Post a Comment